Step ahead in life with LIC's New Bima Bachat Plan - money back plan single premium plan offers liquidity as there is "Money Back" at frequent intervals.
Key Features of LIC Bima Bachat Plan
- LIC Bima Bachat offers liquidity through frequent returns.
- Great plan for single investment.
- 15% of sum assured is paid every 3 years.
- Payment of Single Premium (excluding taxes and extra premium, if any) along with Loyalty Addition.
- For policy term
9 years: 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of 3rd & 6th policy year
12 years: 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of 3rd, 6th & 9th policy year
15 years: 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of 3rd, 6th, 9th & 12th policy year
This is a Moneyback plan for one time investment.
Great plan for grandparents to gift to their grand children and enjoy tax rebate as well.
Eligibility Conditions And Restrictions
- Minimum Age : 15 Years Completed
- Maximum Age :
66 years for 9 years term
63 years for 12 years term
60 years for 15 years term
- Maximum Maturity Age : 75 years
- Policy Term : 9, 12 or 15 years
- Premium payment term : 15 years
- Minimum Sum Assured :
Rs.35,000 for 9 years term
Rs.50,000 for 12 years term
Rs.70,000 for 15 years term
- Maximum Sum Assured : No limit
- Premium Payment : Single Premium Only